(no subject)
Sep. 8th, 2004 09:34 pmUrm... well I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do exactly... but Virgo said I should post interests and stuff... sooo here goes, I guess..
You guys can call me.. Hige-chan. ^^;; 'Cause he's my favorite Wolf's Rain character... and... well that's my nickname XD
Anyway.. I'm into anime.. duh.. expecially Yu Yu Hakusho. Hence the screenname. What else..? Oh, muses. Almost forgot. I have way to many muses to name..
Urm... what else... well, I guess that's all I can think of at the moment ^^;; Hope the community can get going again! Ja.
~Hige-chan
You guys can call me.. Hige-chan. ^^;; 'Cause he's my favorite Wolf's Rain character... and... well that's my nickname XD
Anyway.. I'm into anime.. duh.. expecially Yu Yu Hakusho. Hence the screenname. What else..? Oh, muses. Almost forgot. I have way to many muses to name..
Urm... what else... well, I guess that's all I can think of at the moment ^^;; Hope the community can get going again! Ja.
~Hige-chan